We went to Alexa's favorite restaurant to celebrate her big day, it is also my and Jeff's favorite place too. If you ever come to visit, just know that we will be making a trip to Mike's.
The reaction when she read the card we got her and her present was that she was going to be taking ice skaiting lessons. Maybe she will be the next Kristi Yamaguchi!
Chocolate chip pancakes with a candle! A great birthday treat!
Alexa, I love you sooo much. I want to tell you seven things that I love about you.
1. You are the most generous person I know. If you receive a gift the first thing you think of is how you can share it with someone else. I love how truly unselfish you are.
2. You are so smart!! You have such a curious mind and you love to learn. You read books that I remember reading as a fourth grader. Keep up the good work kiddo.
3. You are so creative. You are always creating and finding a way to spice up our home. love it!
4. You are so loving. You constantly tell me that you love me and that I am the best mom in the world, which I love to hear.
5. I love how passionate you are especially about food. Your favorite food is definitely angel hair past with meat sauce and the whole time you are eating you are saying mmmmm it is so good. You are so fun!
6. You love the gospel. You want to be the best person you can be and you always want to learn more about your Heavenly Father.
7. You are the best big sister. Dallin always wants to be with you and you entertain him all the time. Such a great sister!
Alexa, I love you more than you will ever know and we are so lucky to have you in our family.